1. Don’t actually email a producer who said you can email him your book on his facebook page. Of course, he was just joking around and if you hadn’t messaged him, he would probably still have your message up there, so you could at least have proof to brag to your friends, “Hey, Mr. So-and-so at least replied to my post. That’s pretty cool even though he’ll NEVER EVER EVER EVER do the movie!”
2. Don’t pimp your books to authors on twitter whose sole purpose is to pimp out their own books there. Unless they know you or you worked with them before, then they probably don’t care and don’t want to be reminded of how annoying they can be by you showing them how annoying you can be. Something like that.
3. Speaking of twitter … don’t wink at strangers. Just save your winking for the hot foreign guys on Google+. Yes, they also might be strangers and they might not even know English but who needs English when you have the language of love … and winking!
Well, that’s all for now, but I’m sure I’ll have tons more of do’s and don’ts before the
year month week day is over! Stay tuned!
- Google minus?? (irenehelenowski.wordpress.com)
- The potential fan I scared away … (irenehelenowski.wordpress.com)